right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal and cancellation policy
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving a reason. See last section for exceptions.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day the goods are received by the buyer.
- In the case of a contract of sale: on which you or a third party designated by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods.
- In the case of a contract for several goods which the consumer has ordered as part of a single order and which are delivered separately: where you or a third party designated by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last good.
- In the case of a contract for the delivery of goods in several partial consignments or pieces: on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece.
- In the case of a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a specified period of time: on which you or a third party designated by you who is not the carrier takes possession of the first goods.
- If several alternatives come together, the last point in time is decisive.
- In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (LYKKELIVING, Felix Schrenk, Bahnhofstraße 14 in 18055 Rostock +49 1590 4402640 email@example.com) a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). inform you of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this, but this is not mandatory.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
- Consequences of revocation
- If you withdraw from this contract, we shall have paid you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from your choosing a different type of delivery than the cheap standard delivery that we offer have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back.
- You have to return the goods to LYKKELIVING, Felix Schrenk, Bahnhofstraße 14 18055 Rostock +49 1590 4402640 firstname.lastname@example.org or to hand over. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
- You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
A right of withdrawal does not exist according to §312d for purchase contracts for the delivery of goods that are made to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the buyer (e.g. dimensions, shapes, colors, type of upholstery, or any individual changes according to your wishes).
- End of revocation